Sunday, November 11, 2012

First livestream!

First livestream went alright! :D

Had some lag and sound issues which will hopefully be fixed with the help of some friends :D but all in all i was happy with the first session. had a few friends watching and was really nice. Helped me to focus on the painting and while streaming its really really hard to procrastinate which is great :DD

Also I feel like I can keep my attention up a lot better on a painting when there are people watching me work on it. :)

So I will definitely be doing more of it. and once I get my second monitor and all the sound and other issues fixed its just gonna get better :)


Here's the piece i started in todays live stream and some thumbnails. Still a WIP and will be working on this during the next streaming sessions.

-Teemu 



No comments:

Post a Comment