Sunday, May 27, 2012


Hola again. Heres' some stuff I've been working on these last couple of days. This upper one here is for a contest in a DeviantArt group called ConceptWorld and they have this bi-weekly contest which I noticed yesterday and the idea was to design a Sand pirate vessel, which seemed like fun so here's my entry for the contest. :D I had to kinda rush it because the deadline is today so didn't have much to to finish this, hence the kinda rough look. :D though I like doing stuff rough looking so no harm done. :D

I got this Really cool book a couple of days ago called The Emperors Will and there's some really cool warhammer art compiled by the Games Workshop Art Director John Blanche and I've loved the warhammer style for such a long time I just had to study it a bit. :D Below is the result :D


















More stuff coming soon! And goddammit I've still kept on forgetting to record these paintings for youtube :((

No comments:

Post a Comment